[DX] Capital Gold 1548 khz / Address in WRTH 2001 wrong

[DX] Capital Gold 1548 khz / Address in WRTH 2001 wrong

The snail mail address in this year's WRTH for Capital Gold (1548 kHz) in the U.K. is actually pointing to Classic Gold's address in the Midlands of England. I believe the correct address would be: 29-30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA.

Classic Gold's  Afternoon Presenter, Mike Wyer was kind enough to reroute my reception report and drop me a notification e-mail.

73's Ismo Kauppi
Finland