From: Ece Arar
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 1:19 PM
Subject: the casette

dear Jim, thank you for your tape and the letter.
Well, YES it is Olay FM. It is Ersel Olcay on air, making a programme called Erselistan. The song that you recorded is from Nilüfer, one of the most popular singers of Turkey and the song she sang is called Kim Arar.
We again thank you for your inerest and we wish you all the best.
We will be happy to hear from you again.
Ece

73
Jim