[DX] 30 watin Legenda

Tervehdys,

Kolmenkymmenen watin Radio Legend Keski-Ruotsin Smedjebackenista toi vihdoinkin sen kauan kaivatun 3000:nen dx-pisteen!

Viimeiset kuukaudet ovat olleet muutenkin lähes yksinomaan FM-vastausten aikaa. Tässä pari mukavinta sähköisen puolen vastausta:

MELODIE FM, CHATILLON SUR SEINE, RANSKA - 89,9 MHZ
Hello Jim,
I try to write in english but I'm not very good, We are receving your letter this morning and we are very enjoy and chock. We don't enderstand how you can heart this local radio station, because you are very far to france. I don't have a map for calculate the distance but I want to know the kilometers between the TX in France and your DX in Finlande. When I listenning the tape, I can said it's our radio.
we ask one question how we can heart a radio so far, and how long we can listenning few minutes, hour, every time ?
We write  lettre, this few words juste for tell you are great and very "sympatique"
See you later by mail and I take english lesson for last time...
Bye, Bye !
Michael Richebourg
Melodie Fm

HIT RADIO, BRCKO, BOSNIA - 101,1 MHZ
Dear Jim,
We have just received your letter. We are very surprised, and the same time very delighted that you have found some time to wright to us. Programme, that you have heard on the 10th of June, is truly ours (on wich ar wee VERY PROUD !!!), and you're NOT the first listener in Finland. Last Christmas your fellow countryman (maybe you know him), also send us tape with recording of our programm. His name is HARRI KUJALA from NAANTALI (Radio Majakka-TURKU(what ever that ment)). He received us on 10th of June, 2000. Seems to me that we're geting to becomeTHE most listnening DX radio programme in Finland. Do you think that we can earn some money on marketing in Finland (after all, you're the right person to know that, right?).
But ...   There's more than just radio. There's also HIT Television. TV was born 8 months ago, and we're still in dippers, but our planes are   W O R L D W I D E   ! ! ! (CNN eat your heart out). At this time TV crew  makes 24 people (journalist and technicians), among us ONLY FOUR GIRLS !!! But we're working on it ...
At the VERY END (trully, no more) let me apologise for BANTU ENGLISH (try not to laugh too much). As I sed,we're still in dippers ... Send regards to your familly, friends and everyone in Finland who have heard for BiH. Hope to hear from you soon, 'till then, BEST WISHES FROM RTV HIT CREW !!!

ÖZEL FM, ÜMRANIYE, TURKKI - 103,2 MHZ
Dear Jim Solatie,
Well, I'm so surprised and of course, happy to hear from you.
I would like to thank you for your kind letter and photos. I hope you enjoyed the programme that you catched from our radio station.
I say I am surprised because our frequence can not reach there. It is from your receiver that you catched the station.
Anyway, I wish you and your family happy life.
Well, my last word is to say to you that you should try to listen our radio forever!
I hope to hear you from again. And also when you visit to Turkey we will be happy to see you and your family at our radio studio.
Yours sincerely,
Salim Kocukçu,
General Director,
of Ozel FM

Yksi FM-kuuntelun mukavimmista puolista on, että toisille asemille on todella SUURI uutinen, että heitä kuunnellaan kaukana ulkomailla!

Ja jos oikein jaksaa pohtia verifiointitekstin olemusta, niin mitenköhän tämä Özel FM on tulkittava: "our frequency can not reach there, it is from your receiver that you catched the station" :)

73
Jim