From:             "NEV Presov" <nevpo@xxxxxxxxx>
To:               <jyrki.hytonen@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:          Slovensky rozhlas
Date sent:        Fri, 28 Nov 1997 16:36:36 +0100

 Dear radio friend,

it was a great pleasure for me to get your message that you could
receive the Rusinsko - Ukrajinska redakcia transmission (as shows
the included recording) in the far Finland. I verify that you received
our radio station on Friday, 3rd October and you hea For your
information we prepare and transmit besides programs for Rusine
(Ukranian) minority - 13 hours a week, also 30 minutes weekly for
the Gypsy minority and 30 minutes for the German minority. Apart
from this, here in Slovakia (from the capital Bratislava) 40-50 hours
of program weekly is transmitted for the Hungarian minority. The
transmission for Rusines - Ukranians from the transmitters 1071
and 864 kHz  is dedicated for the East Slovak region.

Yours

       Miroslav Luk
             chief  editor
       OR NEV Pre ov

> Kyselin Karel Honzikilta tuosta Studio Presovin mahdollisesta Kosicen opt-outista ja tässä vastaus:
>
> ** Mauno, I am afraid Studio Presov has no separate Slovak regional
> programs.
> In fact there are only 3 regional services in Slovak: west Slovakia and
> capital (Bratislava), central Slovakia (Banska Bystrica) and east Slovakia
> (Kosice).
>
> In Presov they produce programs for national minorities.
> I think perhaps the only time when Presov on 1071 kHz broadcasts a separate
> program (not shared with other transmitters) is on Saturday and Sunday
> morning. Program is in Ukrainian or Ruthenian - I can hear it also here in
> my location. At that time Kosice on 927 kHz broadcasts program in Hungarian.
>
> 73, Mauno

> Copyright (c) Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU
Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundat
ion; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the licens
e is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.