Re: [DX] ex-Atlantic 252 kH 0645 kHz

Ja kuin vastauksena kysymykseesi oli amerikkalaisten listalla tänään tämä:

"All this talk about taping GY DX set off that little lightbulb in my brain..
Broke out my copy of VisualBASIC & wrote a quickie little utility.  Tested
it for a few hours today, and it seems to work.  (for one thing, it confirms
that WZNN-620 Lexington, Alabama has switched to a Spanish-language format)
So it's ready for release...

AutoDX allows you to use your computer to record hourly IDs.  It
automatically starts recording 15 seconds before the hour, and continues
until 15 seconds after the hour.  Each hour's recording is stamped with the
time and date it was made.

Windows 95 or newer is required, as is a sound card, interfaced to one's
radio.  I have tested only under Win98 but have no reason to believe it
won't work under 95, NT4, 2000, ME, or XP.

Linux users: I thought about us, then realized running sox from a cron job
will accomplish the same thing - without forcing me to write any code<grin>.

http://www.w9wi.com/software/autodx.zip .  Please read
http://www.w9wi.com/software/readme-autodx.txt first.
--
Doug Smith W9WI