Re: [DX] WWRB:n osoite ?

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 hannu.romppainen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Morjens !
>

> Mikä on WWRB:n 5085/6890 kHz raportointiosoite ? Tuntuu kuuluvan
> aamuisin ennen lopetusta 0700 UTC 6890:llä.
>

> 73s HAR

> Oma sähköposti aina käytössä! http://luukku.com

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Tämmöinen pätkä löytyi Glenn Hauserin jutuista.
Toivottavasti on kirjoitettu oikein
.
Reijo Alapiha
Joensuu

** U S A. On December 24, 2001 WWRV [sic], Manchester, TN was testing
on 12172 kHz. Heard in progress at 1528 GMT. The audio quality actually
was good. Reception reports were requested to WWRV, Box 7, Manchester,
TN 37349-0007 USA. Enclose a SASE. WWRV was testing a 200 foot antenna
beamed to the Middle East and Africa (Mike Peraaho, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

Tuned in at 1735 Dec 24 and promptly heard a strong signal, slight
fading, lo-fi audio, in the voice of Dave Frantz, with this 65-second
loop on AM 12172:

``This is radio station WWRB, Worldwide Radio Broadcasting. Currently,
we are testing our new antenna to the Middle East and Africa. This
antenna sits at approximately 200 feet high above ground level. If you
would like to receive from radio station WWRB a verification letter of
reception, please send your reception report to radio station WWRB, Box
number 7, Manchester, Tennessee, USA, Postal code 37349-0007. Again,
Radio Station WWRB.... Please be sure to include a self-addressed
stamped envelope with the reception report. Thank you.``