[DX] FW: End of Radio Liberal

-----Original Message-----
From:	Flavia Vasconcellos [SMTP:vasconcellosflavia@xxxxxxxxxxx]
<mailto:[SMTP:vasconcellosflavia@xxxxxxxxxxx]>
Sent:	Tuesday, April 02, 2002 11:36 PM
To:	Jim Solatie; Jim Solatie
Cc:	mika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:	End of Radio Liberal

My Dear fans from Finland,

I have just received the news that most of my colleagues from Radio Liberal
are going to be fired today.
>From what I understood, only Liberal FM is going to continue on air.
Liberal AM is going only to retransmit another Radio' s signal.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
I am not so used to these technical words, and since I have just read an
e-mail telling me about it, I am still very upset and surprised.  Many, many
thanks for your support and I regret very much that from now on maybe it's
not going to be possible to catch Liberal AM anymore.
				With love,
				Flávia