Re: [DX] Postia

WERE 1300:

Tässä Arbitronin tiedot asemasta:

"Arbitron did not receive a Spring 2002 Station Information Form from this
station. Please note, we may have received an update letter. The information
listed below is based on the most recent contact with the station.

  Call Letters:  WERE - AM Frequency:  1300
  Station Name:  PEOPLE POWER WERE 1300 AM
  Format:  News Talk Information

----

  Network(s):  IND
  City of License:  CLEVELAND