Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:12:35 -0400
From: "charles r. foxx, jr" <fxtwn2hilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: risto.vahakainu@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: information

this e-mail message is to inquire if you or other Finnish DX'ers can be of help in my obtaining:
1. a recording of airplane to control tower communicationsof the Helsinki
    International
airport (I can  supply blank tape/postage).
2.any printed material and/or picture postal cards of Finnish lighthouses
3. bumper stickers or other free promotional items of Finnish radio stations
    or a copy of the Helsinki newspaper,
4 is there in Helsinki a Hard Rock Cafe and.or Planet Hollywood Restaurant?
5. Has there been a change in Finland since the events in USA of 1 Sept. 2001
Thank you
Charles Foxx
USA