[DX] [Fwd: DX in SWL]

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Friend

We are Radio Cancao Nova, a brazilian radio station - 24 hours a day.

We have been receiving many Radio Reports from Listening radios around the world. We would like to inform those who make part of your DX-Club, We have a special program, where We confirm on the air all radio reports, besides of our special QSL card to confirm it.
We would like to invite you to make part of our program and ask you inform our frequency and schedule:

Program: Além Fronteiras (Beyound Boundaries)
Every Saturdays: 22:00 to 23:00 (GMT)

AM 1020 khz
SW 49m 6105 kHz -
SW 60m 4825 kHz -
SW 31m 9675 kHz -
Thank you verymuch for special attention,

Regards,

Eduardo de Moura (PY2-TP)
Cancao Nova Radio

--- End Message ---