[DX] Sympaattinen vastaus

Tervehdys,

N?in sympaattisesti vastasi yksikilowattinen Kiinalais-graveyard Panjin PBS
taajuudelta 1485 kHz. S??li, ettei oheistanut valokuvaansa :)

Parhain terveisin,
Jim

Dear sirs
thank you very much for you listen our prograw.It os a maszing ! You can
hear
our program and I'm very glad you like it.It's my honour to have
communication
with you and hope you support us all the time.
I am 23 years old and very handsome. I am not mamied .I'm very busy with my
work,because I'm a jouralist.I'm very happy to recognize you.If you will
visit
china and panjin one day,please visit our station,too.You are most
welcome!My
Engish level is very limited.If there are some mistakes,please forgive me.I
want to be a friend of your ok,stop here this time! Ihope hear from with
best
wishes you soon!
with best wishes!!
liuyu