[DX] FW: Greeting from Wuhan

Moi,

T?ss? t?m?n aamun hauska kiinalaisvastaus!

73
Jim

dear Jim,
I am a reporter who works for Changjiang EBS.I have just read your letter
carefully which was post from your place one year ago.Forgiving me to write
you back so late.
Your sincere words moved me deeply.I feel that you are an earnest and
optimistic man.I think perhaps you want to have a Chinese friend who can
share your joy of listening to radio programme.
Thanks for your support to our programme.I hope that we keep contact
more.Wish you happiness everyday,and also express my best wishs to your
family.

Your sincere
ZhangXiaoli
12th june 2002

PS:My programmes begin from 14:05 to 15:00(Monday to Friday every
week,except Tuesday).The name of my programmes are "Wind from Field" and
"Domespics News and News Abroad"

・编辑短信发送A到8001,看两性知识!
・ 现在购买163.net纵横邮“黄金版”或“白金版”,赠送免费短信。
<http://vip.163.net/zhy/zhy.htm>