[DX] Alfa Lima International on 15070 and somewhere between 6310 and 6200 tonight

[DX] Alfa Lima International on 15070 and somewhere between 6310 and 6200 tonight

Alfa Lima International on 15070 and somewhere between 6310 and 6200 tonight

ALI will be on air (as almost always) on 15070 kHz AM and between 6200 and
6310 AM
Transmission into the 48 mb will be carried out with only 50 watts and on
15070 with 300
Soon both frequency's will be used with 300 watts but until that time the
lower one with lower power.
Plans to start up around 22.00 or 22.30 UTC this Saturday and continue till
07.00 UTC on Sunday. Maybe even a bit longer.

Fairly said that we are broadcasting this way every week but due some heavy
tech problems it was not sure if we did continue this way, but after
sponsoring our selves again big time we can run our shows again

Also we do have brand new full colour and great design QSL Cards and info
sheets as well new design T-shirts in stock with full colour printing.
Examples are  to see on our webpage (see below).

If you like to get our little QSL pack send a correct reception report to
our mail drop (aswell below) and enclose 1 USD or if you don't have US
Dollars your local currency (money), Just enough to cover reply.

Just a quick note for publishers, Al the information that is available on
our webpage is free for publishing, There is also an zip file link below
with a brand new pack with photo's and info concerning our station.

Hope props are good.
Greetings from Alfred
ALI

Greetings, Alfred
_____________________________________

Download Info's and new photos in high resolution
http://www.alfalima.net/foto-paket.zip

Huge webpage related to short-wave
http://www.alfalima.net

Take a look at our SW-online shopping center.
http://www.alfalima.net/store.htm
_____________________________________
And are you already a member?
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
More info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates
_____________________________________

Contact information