[DX] Mukavia vastauksia, osa 26

Moi,

Tässä taas yksi mukava vastaus. Ymmärtävät hyvin harrasteemme
kilpailuaspektinkin, vaikken mitään sellaista hömppää tietenkään
raportissani kerro.

Mukavaa kun asema tekee kuuluvuusraportista jutun televisioon!

73
Jim

*****

Hello, Jim!
You have really accepted our radio station
7.7.2002 15.49-15-52(Moskow time)
73.88 MHz(Stary Oskol, Russia)

We have received your letter and in the same day on local TV the plot has
left about it.

Dictor:

National feature Stary Oskol radio stations "Radio Retro" consists that this
wave can be heard even in Finland. In studio "Radio Retro" daily there come
tens letters.  Write not only the townspeople, but also inhabitants of other
areas - a congratulation in the program " I Wish you " on "Radio  Retro" -
one  of the most pleasant gifts in birthday or in other significant day.
But today the letter not simply from other area, and from far northern
country - Finnish ham-radio Jim Solati, living nearby from Helsinki has
come, has written, that he managed to accept a signal "Radio Retro". He
explains the reason of such distant passage by good clear weather.
Jim has written: " your radio station was audible rather not for long, but
all the same I am glad, that have met you on air.  Simply a fantasy! " In
the proof of that Jim really heard our "Retro", he has sent also the
cartridge where some minutes of our ether are  written down. Jim Solatie
asks to send confirmation of reception - radio fans collect similar
confirmations.
It gives them the right to participate in competitions and to receive
diplomas from different radioclubs.

Skorin Oleg Manager "Radio Retro Stary Oskol":

We necessarily shall answer Jim, especially if it will help him to win
competition. And for all radio listeners we plan to open a website
"Radio Retro Stary Oskol" which will help us to communicate faster and more
often.