From: bojan karabasevic
To: Jim Solatie
Sent: 20.11.2002 15:37
Subject: hello from radio negotin(Yugoslavia)

We have recieved your letter about two years ago, and i am so sorry
because i couldn't write you sooner.My name is Bojan and i am a student
on faculty of machine engineerig of university of Nish.You shouldn't
expect any news from radio "Negotin" because we dont have technical
equipment to contact you emediatly(by the letters it just won't happen:)

Waiting for an answer, and how in gods name you recieved one local radio
station five thousand kilometers away (the transmitor is about 100W)