[DX] mielenkiintoinen vastaus

tällainen oli tipahtanut aamulla vastaukseksi lokakuun raporttiin - perjantai-aamuna pitäisi soitella heille - kuulolle siis :))

73's

JNU

Dear Jone,
Many thanks for your letter - which my editor is due to read. It's
fascinating to know that you can pick up our signals, and that you listen to
our programmes. We would wonder whether you could contact us, either by
phone +44 (0)1603 284792 or  +44 (0)1603 284793.
Many thanks,

Andrew Turner
producer, Today In Norfolk

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/