From: Dario Monferini [mailto:playdx@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13. joulukuuta 2002 1:54
To: Jim Solatie
Subject: Re: FW: [DX] R Studio X phony QSLs

 Ciao Jim,

the matter is they are totally MAD, they are claiming I am repling with fake
QSLs , but in reality I utilize the same QSL logo, they sent to me 2 years
ago, suddenly in march they sarted to say I had no authorization to reply to
reports. I must add a very bad and toilet paper QSL.

Mr. Marchi is the technician, usually NO REPLIES are sent to the many
reports sent directly, apparently they say the POSTAL DELIVERY to our house
is irregular....this is a non sense reply.

They claim to operate STEREO QUAD on 1584 kHz....but who may listen in AM
STEREO ?

MANY REPORTS I HAVE RECEIVED and VERIFIED SAID : THIS IS MY SECOND
F/up.....I HAVE  SENT MANY TO THEIR ADDRESS AFTER MY VERIFICATION....JUST TO
SEE IF THEY TAKE CARE OF REPORTS....WELL NO ONE HAS BEEN VERIFIED.....

How ever from next year I will no more reply to reports of Radio Studio X, I
will just forward them to the 2 idiots , mad, stupids, CRETINI, SCEMI,
DEFICENTI people running a radio station with their foot instead of their
head....

You may reprint this information FULL in your DX sources.

Happy New Year with tons of ....QSLs

Dario