[DX] WCTZ Clarksville, TN 1550

Hei,

Tässä tuoreimman Lemmenjoen reissun ensimmäinen vastaus, 10-wattinen
tennesseeläisasema WCTZ The Light taajuudelta 1550.

73
Jim

*****

Hi,

My name is Kathy Hutchison.  I am the Sales Manager and Business Manager for
WCTZ, 1550 The Light, WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and WQZQ 102.5 The Party.  How
exciting it is that you picked up our AM station in Finland. I want to thank
you for your letter and tape.

Our station is the number one station in Clarksville, Tennessee.  It's about
45 miles from Nashville.  The other 2 stations are FM and are located in
Nashville.  Isn't it amazing you pick us up.  It almost seems impossible.  I
will keep your letter as a sales tool.....you never know who is listening
and when....how incredible.

I will be sending you a special package filled with goodies from our station
Monday.  I hope you enjoy !!

Once again, thanks for your interest and letter.  My e-mail address at work
is khutchison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
we have over 35 stations .....some in Alabama, Illinois and Indiana plus the
ones in Nashville.  I will send you a list.  It would be interesting to know
if you've heard others.  I've been in radio for over 25 years and this is a
first....Thanks!!

Take Care...
God Bless you and your family......

Kathy Hutchison