Date sent: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:45:45 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From: "Nelson Rasse" <nrasse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jyrki.hytonen@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello from Palmdale, California
Send reply to: "Nelson Rasse" <nrasse@xxxxxxxxx>

Dr. Hytonen,

Thank you so much for your letter. It is certainly unexpected to hear from someone in Finland who listens to our frequency @ 1470khz. It is Radio Unica Spanish format transmitting from Palmdale, California which is about 135 thousand in population. 40% being Hispanic. It sounds incredible that you would be able to pick up our signal but you did! Your town sounds beautiful and perhaps someday my family could visit. Stranger things have
happened. Anyway thanks again

Nelson Rassé, Jr.
Local Sales Manager
High Desert Broadcasting