[DX] Alfa Lima Back on air

Yes. we are back again.
It has been a while and the change was that we also would not make it this week but after some hard work we will start to test audio around 22.30 today(20-sept) or just a bit later. I do not know if I will stay there for a long time as I do not know how modulation will behave.
one thing that we did test was Power.. and we have some in stock for you, most likely on two frequency's
on 15070 kHz and somewhere between 6250 and 6300 kHz.
during px we will keep an eyeball on this place (FRN)
Greetings from Alfred Zoer ( Alfa Lima Int )

-------------------------------------
reception reports can be send to the maildrop
Alfa Lima Int
Pobox 663
7900AR
Hoogeveen
The Netherlands
please enclose one US/€ for reply

also Emails are of cource very welcome. we will reply with email on email ASAP.

Our email address
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Surf to Alfa Lima web
You'll find our Hobby's