[DX] QSL R Galkayo 7335

Just received e-mail QSL from Sam Voron for my
22 Sep report of R Galkayo, Somalia on 7335.
Yesterday, 23 Sep I couldn't trace the station at all
1600-1800 and Sam gave explanation for that:
"Yesterday our city power only worked in some areas,
not ours, so we used our generator which means we
cannot use our amplifier so we only used 100Watts last night."

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland