From: Radio Benix, Curtea de Arges
To: jim@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: hello from Romania!

Hello from Romania! Radio Benix, Curtea de Arges (94,6 FM). We are very
happy that you sent us a letter to know that you heard our Radio station aut
there in Finland. First of all, we are 6 persons that work for Benix. We are
all young and full of life, as you can see in the picture we sent you (just
four of us), and we like a lot to make people feel good. We love to know
that someone appreciate our work and letters like your make us very happy
and give us another reason to continue our efforts.
Our town Curtea de Arges is not big, but it is an important one because it
was tha capital of Romania years ago. It is a quiet place and many people
prefer to come here to spend their holliday. For us it is important to be
number one (there is another radio station in our town) and to give to our
public good music and important information. We try to reach the radio
stations in the cities and we work harder and harder each day. Now we have a
new soft which gives us the possibiliy to perform better music.
We would like to know many things about you and to keep contact with you for
more information and friendship. So let us know that you received our mail
and reply us when you have time and pleasure.
Our names are according  to this pictures : Nicoleta Moisescu (the one that
wears a red blouse),  Nicoleta Tita (the blonde one dressed in black), Moris
Iconaru (the guy with glasses) and Andrei Klein (the one with black blouse
in the back).
The others two that are not in the picture are Gratiela Badescu and Romeo
Frincu.
This is it for now. We wait for more mails from you.

*****

RADIO KOPRIVNICA 91.7, CROATIA

Dear Jim,

On the beginning, I will apologize on my «not good» english.

You are really heard Radio Koprivnicu from Croatia, in Monday, the 21st July
2003.

Thanks you too, what are you write to us. We are very happy for this.

Radio Koprivnica in four frequency 91,7,  95,5,  98,8 and 101,5 MHz, have
about 60 000 listerers in Croatia,  and many Craotian people around the
World acros internet and satelit.

Listen to us, except sometimes in DX, on www.radio-koprivnica.hr, or on
satelite HOT BIRD 6, 13*East.

If you vill visit Croatia, must visit Koprivnicu (city of Vegeta- Vegeta are
world famose addition in culinary art),  and Radio Koprivnica.

Once again, my apologize on bad english, thanks what are you write to us,
and best whishes you and your family.

Whit kind regards.

Radio Koprivnica

Marijana Habdija