From: ¶ó½ºÆȸ¶½º ¼øº¹À½±³È¸ (fglc)
To: Juha Ignatius
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: reception report

Dear Brother Ignatius,
Thank you for listening to our broadcast. The information given (22th January 2003, 20.36-21.37) in 6715 kHz indeed was our station, Full Gospel Las Palmas Church. It is located in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain, and it is aiming at the crew. Thank you in advance.

Byung Sung Chung
The pastor of FGLPC