From: KSMC Kaduna
To: jim@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 3:31 PM
Subject: VERIFICATION REPORT

Dear Jim,
We are thrilled to know we are atimes heard far beyond the borders of this
country, as far as Finland!  We are also surprised at the reception quality
of SINPO 33333. It is my pleasure to confirm that the reception you received
on the 8th of September 2002 at 22:30Hrs to 0015Hrs was that of our AM
station, KADUNA STATE RADIO on 639KHz.
Kaduna State Media Corporation is a large organisation by our standards,
that transmits on AM at three locations, on FM Stereo here in Kaduna
metropolis. and on two Television channels.
If you wish to have the audio attachments of our call signs and other music
emailed to you please let me know.  For now I'm attaching the photo of an
announcer on duty, Elizabeth Anche in one of our radio continuity studios.
We will love to hear from you soon.
Much regards,
Ibrahim Bala Turundu
Executive Director-KSTV