Re: Re: [DX] R Sadaye Kashmirin lähetinpaikkakunta ?

Re: Re: [DX] R Sadaye Kashmirin lähetinpaikkakunta ?

> >Myös RADIO SADAYE KASHMIR 6100 kHz kuuluu hienosti. Asema aloitti 1430
> >UTC. Minua kiinnostaisi tietää mistä lähetys oikein on peräisin. Netissä
> >on ehdotettu mm. CIS-maita ja All india Radion lähettimiä, mm: Kingsway,
> >Khampur, Bangalore, Panaji...
>
> RADIO SADAYE KASHMIR, Dushanbe
>
> 73s VEH

En ole varma lähteestäsi, mutta tämä vaikuttaa uskottavammalta:

INDIA    I have been studying the tune-up procedures of Radio Sadaye
Kashmir 6100 before 1430 and of various AIR external sces outlets for a
few days. 6100 as a rule has a continuous 1050 Hz tone right up to the
programme start. This procedure is also commonplace among regular AIR txs.

As the same 1050 Hz tone has been observed not only from Delhi txs but
also from Panaji and Bangalore it appears that the tone is inserted at the
Delhi master control.

The precise programme start of 6100 is slightly variable. Today they
needed an extra 30 sec to get going and the tone also stayed on until just
before the opening annts. The end of the programme has also been noted as
late as a few mins after 1530.

There is no known CIS site that would fit with this behaviour, while on
the other hand the main characteristics fit with AIR procedures, so
clearly Jose Jacob is absolutely right when he suggests an AIR site. The
choice of meter band indicates a Delhi site, as Bangalore and Panaji would
be too far away and a local Kashmir tx would rather use 60 meters. The
rather clean audio suggests Kingsway in the northern outskirts of Delhi
rather than Khampur in the countryside some distance north of Delhi, but
this is only guesswork. (Olle Alm-SWE, BC-DX Jan 31)

http://www.susiraja.net Hanki sinäkin itsellesi ilmainen sähköposti susirajalta.