[DX] Re: Maldives "clandestine"

Tässä FOM lehdistötiedote ja e-osoite rapoille sivulta

http://www.friendsofmaldives.co.uk/testradio.htm

(Aika on lokaalia, eli 1630-1730 UTC)

-------
Minivan Radio Press Release MALDIVES

Minivan Radio TEST broadcast on Wednesday the 18 th
of August 2004 at 2130-2230

Frequency 11.525 khz

Please email admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AFTER the broadcast let us know if the reception was-

Non ?existent, Poor, Satisfactory, Good or Excellent

The 1 st half of programme will be on 100kw and the second will
be on 250kw to see what we need. So let us know if 2 nd half was
much better than the 1 st half or not.

Don?t worry if you could not hear it at all ? we will get it right.

We hope to begin nightly broadcasts on the Wednesday the
25 th August 2004.

This is a test broadcast featuring our No.1 presenter Mr Ahmed Naseer