-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Stig Hartvig Nielsen [mailto:hartvig@xxxxxx]
Lähetetty: 26. elokuuta 2004 12:55
Vastaanottaja: jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Aihe: WMR

Dear Jari

Thank you very much for your e-mail in May re reception of WMR.

You will get a proper QSL but we have had so many reports that it will take awhile to get through them.

We have also received quite a number from Finalnd ? and a couple of ID?s in Finnish is certainly high on our list ? but we are looking for someone who could do it in ?real Finnish? ? and not someone who came to Denmark many years ago and no longer speaks the language properly.

Do you happen to know someone who could do it ? e.g. at a local radio station ? i.e. someone who is reasonably good, but without charging a fortune.

Just a couple of liners as follows:

You?re listening to WMR, World Music Radio, because you love music

International music radio on short wave 5815 and 15810 kHz, via the internet at www.wmr.dk and on FM 104.2 Mhz ? this is WMR, World Music Radio

Broadcating 24 hours a day 7 days a week ? this is WMR, World Music Radio. See more about us on our website www.wmr.dk ? this is WMR, World Music Radio

-          either an adult male or a young female ? in a medium, not very fast, not very slow pace. WMR should be pronounced in your own language. World Music Radio in English.

I you know someone or happen to know someone who know someone we should be interested.

Yours truly

f. Stig Hartvig Nielsen