[DX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Croatia 5031

Jari, that's an instersting observation. In the past we had always noted the
formula 6165 minus 1125 kHz, latter frequency of Deanovec MW site.

Your observation - I guess - shows, that severe damage or main power line /
antenna failure occured last week in Croatia during bad hurricane weather.
See below.

So, the 1134 kHz Zadar tx is replaced by a Deanovec Zagreb MW outlet on same
channel, to overcome the dificulties at the Zadar coast line.

Another mixture should occur symmetrically on 7299 kHz too.
73 wb

>From mwdx NL:

CROATIA Croatia 1134 kHz off. Croatian tx on 1134 kHz is off already since
last week. I expected a short failure or maintenance only so I did not
report it. Now when I did it, the tx surely goes on the air very soon, HI
(Sod's Law) ... (Karel Honzik-CZE, mwdx Nov 23)

Damage on Croatian coast. Karel, Maybe antenna damage or main power failure
occured at Zadar site last week? Heavy like tropical storms and much
rainfall reports from that area have been seen on tv widely.
(wb, mwdx Nov 23)