Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: Radio ABC 1570

Hi again,

Also if you want a confirmation from Radio ABC, please send me it to rgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (my home e-mail... tomorrow I'll go in vacation here in the University... today is my last job day in 2004 here). Martin Elbe (Wolfsburg, my friend from Volkswagen in Germany) sent me today his reception report from 1999, and I will try to obtain the confirmation to him. Look for this same posibility. I would like to do the same for you and Mika.... Also, if other DX-ers wants to obtain same confirmation, please send me next days the reception reports via email.

Please answer me through rgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

73s,

RWG