[DX] [Fwd: Fw:]

--- Begin Message ---

:

Hi There

Greetings from England!

I am a keen collector of Radio Airchecks (Off air recordings of pop Radio stations from the 1960s and 1970s and 1980s)...In particular I have many recordings of Radio Luxembourg as well as the famous pirate station Radio Caroline and others.

I was wondering if there are any such collectors in Finland who might have recordings of Finnish radio from the old days and might be interested in swapping recordings with me.

All my recordings are now on CD in Mp3 format...

If you can help and/or know of any members in your club who might be able to help can you get back to me.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

Kiitos !!

Mike

It has removed 555 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!