[DX] RNE5 Raportointiohjeita

Tässäpä tiedoksi vielä Mauricio Molanolta tullut viesti
koskien ainakin RNE5 Salamancan raportoinitia:
73's jhy

Dear DX-er:
We thank you for your interest in our station. We are very
pleased in receiving reception
reports like yours and to confirm they with our QSL-card
when the requirements we request
are fulfilled:

RADIO 5 TN ? Heard in LOCAL broadcast time: It should be
supplied a recording (CD better) or sufficient program
details.

RADIO 5 TN - Heard in REGIONAL broadcast time: Only
recordings will be accepted as probe of reception. It
should be a 5 to 10 minutes continuous recording (CD
better). It does not matter if our signal is only heard
during some seconds.

RADIO 1 855 MW: Heard in REGIONAL broadcast time: Only
recordings will be accepted as probe of reception. It
should be a 5 to 10 minutes continuous recording (CD
better). It does not matter if our signal is only heard
during some seconds.

These norms has been dictated due to the great amount of
false reception reports received in
this station throughout the years.