[DX] Mukavat vastausviikot

Tervehdys,

Nyt on pakko hieman hehkuttaa, kun menossa on mukavat vastausviikot.

Tänään saapui Dominikaanisesta Tasavallasta Radio Impacton 1440 AM mukava
vastaus:

Dear Jim Solatie,
We have received your letter from Espoo, Finlandia,
And we´re so blessed and surprised receiving a letter from that country.
Thanks for your CD, recorded.
We will be honor if you visit our Radio Station in Santo Domingo.
We have your letter in our main room, a lot of people is excited and happy.
Thanks for your words for us.
Your friends from RaDIO IMPACTO & RADIO IMPACTANTE

Lisäksi tällä tai viime viikolla ovat kuitanneet seuraavat asemat:

Australia - 2RN ABC Radio National, Sydney - 576 AM
Australia - 4QN ABC North Queensland, Townsville - 630 AM
Australia - 2KP ABC Mid North Coast, Kempsey - 684 AM
Australia - 2BL ABC Sydney - 702 AM
Australia - 2NC ABC Newcastle, Newcastle - 1233 AM
Australia - 2BS Gold, Bathurst - 1503 AM
Australia - 2RN ABC Radio National, Newcastle - 1512 AM
Micronesia - Cross Radio, Pohnpei - 4755 SW
USA - KUTR Taylorsville, UT - 820 AM
USA - KMRI Radio Exitos, West Valley City, UT - 1550 AM
Venäjä - Radio Novyi Vek, Kazan - 71.42 & 73.28 MHz

73 Jim
Jim Solatie, Espoo