[DX] VOA via R Kahuzi 6210

Some Fridays and Mondays I've been checking
Radio Kahuzi (DRC) on 6210 and noted VOA
programs on that frequency. Once VOA English started
at 1730 UT and last Monday checking at 1840 there was
VOA French to Africa continuing past 1900.
I don't know if Kahuzi inserts any local ID's at the TOH
during these relays. I have at times a nasty tx mixing
product on 6210 from two VOR 49 mb transmitters.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland