To: <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 5:01 PM
Subject: [DX] Kuluneen viikon vastauksia

Tervehdys,

Tässä otteita viime viikon vastauksista:

Bulgarialainen Z-Rock (95.9 FM) kirjoitti seuraavasti:
I've received your kind letter (in bulgarian!) Thank you very much for your
interest and all the best to your lovely family :)
Please also send our best to all your radio club members :) THIS LETTER IS
OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT YOU
MR.SOLATIE managed to catch broadcast of Z-Rock radio programme. Thank you
very much and all the best !

WBOB Jacksonvillesta, Floridasta (1320 AM) kirjoittaa näin:
Hi Jim!:)  Thanks so much for sharing this amazing moment in radio for our
station WBOB AM1320...I did receive your package as well and will write you
back when I get back in town next week.

Napolin pohjoispuolelta oleva Radio Punto Nuovo, Cesinal (99.0 FM) myöntää
olleensa liikuttunut kuuluvuusraportista:
Hello dear friend Jim, your Italian is almost perfect! And yet Italian is
not an easy language....! Where did you learn it??
We got so emotional when we heard the audio file you sent us, we recognized
our jingle! Tuning a very far radio station must be a very exciting
experience. We thank you very much for e-mailing us and so...... see you...
well, hear you next time! :-)  Grazie per aver scritto in italiano, lo
abbiamo apprezzato molto! Un saluto dall'Italia.
Toisessa meilissä aseman johtaja pyysi vielä kylään!

Nigerialaisen Radio Gotelin (917 AM) pääinsinööri toteaa näin:
Dear Solatie, I write to acknowledge the receipt of your letter dated
18/10/2008. We are not only impressed by the wordings of the messages but
also feel delighted to see the images of some beautiful sceneries of your
great countryas they appear in the photographs.Your family pictures also
substantiate your seriousness in trying to establish good relationship with
radio Gotel which we shall also countinue to nurture.We are also happy to
see in the photographs the good faces of your dear wife and children ;Oh yes
,we love them. Thanks  for the CD/audio files signifying how our station is
being received far  away. Your listenership is of importance to Radio Gotel
taking into cognizance your zeal as a global radio listener. Thanks alot.

Ahtisaari ansaitsi Nobelinsa, mutta kyllä me dx-kuuntelijatkin nostamme
hienosti Suomi-kuvaa maailmalla.

73 & 88
Jim