[DX] Mikä asemia vaivaa?

Tervehdys,

Mikä asemia vaivaa, kun ne tuntuvat vastaavan marraskuussa ylitsevuotavan ystävällisesti? Tässä tänään tulleita:

*****

Ecoradio, Roma 88.3 FM

Hello Jim,
We have been very happy to receive your letter and verify the audio to confirm your "listening":
CONGRATULATIONS, you caught our FM signal from Rome (88.3 MHz).

Small info about Ecoradio:
Our programs are 50% (great)music and 50% (great)talk.
We talk about everything concerning ecology, human rights, quality of life, biologic food etc.
Ecoradio broadcast in fm over Rome(88.3), Naples(91.2) and Catania(89.8)
Our claim is "la voce del pianeta"(the planet voice)

This mail is to give you an immediate feedback. We will send you a letter soon.
We are very happy to have friends in Espoo.
A big CIAO to you and your family.

*****

Thahaan Akaat 08, Ubon Ratchathani (801 kHz)

My name is Kwanchai Thepsung.I'm working at Thor Or 08,Ubolratchathani.My English is not good.unbeliveable you can received my radio frequency A.M.801 KHz
I great to meet you...

*****

WPNW The Pledge, Zeeland, MI (1260 AM) - thanks HS!

Dear Jim Solatie,

Thank you so much for your email! It is always extremely interesting to me when someone so far away is able to pick up our station!

I took a listen to the audio files, and although my ears are not as trained as yours, I was able to pick out our station ... quite clear actually! So, consider this your confirmation that you in fact heard 1260 The Pledge, WPNW - AM, in Northern Finland.

Thanks again for your email ... and ... Thanks for listening!

*****

Eilen vastasivat puolestan bosnialainen Radio Bir (95.4 FM) upealla PDF-kirjeellä sekä thaimaalainen Thor Phor Saam, Sukhothai (828 kHz) käsinkirjoitetulla thainkielisellä kirjeellä.

Seuraavaksi lähtee 60 AM-fuppia joulutervehdyksineen. Toivottavasti hyvä marrasmieli jatkuu joulumielenä ;)

73 & 88
Jim