Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: Reception report from Finland

Dear Harry Forsblom

I appreciate you for sending the reception report for our station. I confirm you the same here by sending you our QSL verification card.

Thanks.

With regards

Dorji Wangchuk,

BBS

Best Regards.

Dorji Wangchuk
Dy. E.E - Transmission Division
Bhutan Broadcasting Service
Post Box 101
Thimphu, Bhutan
Tel # +975-2-323071/323239(O) /328519(R)
Fax # +975-2-323073 (O)
Mobile # +975-17613922
Web Site: www.bbs.com.bt