[DX] Fw: New Klingenfuss products for 2009: All advance orders have been shipped!

[DX] Fw: New Klingenfuss products for 2009: All advance orders have been shipped!

Thanks W Bueschel forward, tiedoksi oheinen.....
JSA

Dear friends,

four new products for 2009

- 2009/2010 Guide to Utility Radio Stations

- 2009 Super Frequency List on CD

- 2009 Shortwave Frequency Guide

- 1997-2009 Digital Data Decoder Screenshots on CD

have been published on 2 December. We've worked around the clock and hundreds of advance orders have been mailed by Thursday 4 December, i.e. well in time for the Christmas holiday and monitoring season. Enjoy!

On our updated website

www.klingenfuss.org

you can download full A4 size PDF sample pages of our latest printed products as well as the new 2009 catalogue, plus detailed product descriptions, sample pages, screenshots, and a list of dealers worldwide - from Australia to the United States of America! Alternatively, you may ask for our free 24-pages 2009 printed catalogue to your postal address.

The 2009/2010 Guide to Utility Radio Stations is the 25th edition of this standard reference book for both professional HF radio monitoring services and non-professional radio listeners worldwide.

Deadline for the very latest 2009 broadcast schedules published in the brandnew Shortwave Frequency Guide was on 20 November 2008. Unlike traditional publications in this field, our clear layout and new typeface provides for excellent legibility. See the brandnew PDF sample pages!

Apart from the usual up-to-date broadcast and utility station and schedule databases, the 2009 Super Frequency List on CD now covers 349 fascinating new digital data decoder screenshots from Afghanistan (International Committee of the Red Cross, Kabul) to Yemen (Algerian Embassy Sana'a).

Our product Digital Data Decoder Screenshots on CD now covers more than 6,200 (six thousand two hundred!) digital data decoder screenshots from 1997 to today, essentially produced with WAVECOM equipment. Feed your Windows PC with this CD, and the "slide show" will keep you busy for a few days - or weeks!

The brandnew WAVECOM W-CODE is a software decoder with inputs identical to the famous W61PC. It allows seamless integration with SDR (Software-Defined Radio) receivers with IQ data or digital audio outputs, and provides all functions required to analyze, decode and process data communications throughout the complete radio spectrum (HF, VHF, UHF, SHF). MICROTELECOM's revolutionary Perseus and the W-CODE make a real dream team!

The W61 series of Digital Data Analyzer and Decoder products is clearly targeted at the professional market. Typical applications are manual or automated monitoring of radio communication transmissions in the HF + UHF + VHF + SHF + satellite bands, SIGINT, and signal analysis and classification. The superb new software cracks 180+ modes with worldwide leading technology. Detailed information can be found on our website and in the printed brochure available upon request.

As precisely predicted by ourselves - and by nobody else! - already in 2000, HF e-mail continues to spread rapidly and has developed into the major application of modern digital HF techniques that we have marketed - and used! - for years.

After Hurricane Katrina and the Indian Ocean Tsunami, Lesson # 1 says: Forget about satphone, BPL, cellphones, e- mail and Internet. HF radio is vital!

Best wishes, Joerg Klingenfuss

Klingenfuss Publications

Klingenfuss Radio Monitoring

Hagenloher Str. 14