[DX] DX-testi Arizonasta taajuudella 1210 kHz

[DX] DX-testi Arizonasta taajuudella 1210 kHz

VIA KEVT 1210:

Hi again, Jim!

....it's been pretty busy here at the xmtr.  Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I will be "testing" the transmitter during the Overnight Hours of 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM MST. on Fri. Jan. 15.  Hopefully, you'll pick up something.  Also, during this time, I will be broadcasting in english and if I get it on time, I'll also be broadcasting the station ID in Morse Code.  Just recently, the transmitter site got hit with a "brown-out" & it fried some PA modules & some Caps.  Nevertheless, my parts will be here day after manana & .....well, take it from there.  So to recap,   I'll be broadcasting at a Full 10Kw. on the morning of Fri. Jan. 15 between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 AM MST.  Again, sorry for the short notice.  Please let me know  what you get on your side ok?  As always, thanks for your e mails and info.  asta laters for now.

Sincerely,
Frank Luna