From: Robin
To: Jim Solatie
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:39 PM
Subject: [DX] Facebook on paras!

Dear Mr. Solatie & Family!

We received your kind letter at our station, AM1320WBOB a long time ago, and I am not certain if anyone responded to you.  I am the new Stations Office Manager, Sherri Vardas.  I located your email on the internet and hope that this reaches you!  Please visit our website at 1320wbob.com .  I also host a show called ADVOCATE FOR SUCCESS on Sunday’s at 3:00 PM.  You can visit my site at advocateforsuccess.com You have a very beautiful family and a beautiful country!   It would be a pleasure to visit one day.  Please keep in touch!

Very truly yours,

Sherri E. Vardas

Stations Office Manager

AM 1320WBOB

FM 97.1 WTRJ “The Truth” (ilovethetruth.com)

FM 88.1 WCRJ “The Promise” (ilovethepromise.com)