[DX] Radio Fly QSL tekeillä

Sain Radio Fly 3915 raporttiini parikin vastausta
Papuasta. Yhden mukaan QSL on suunnitteilla ja
lähetetään postitse aikanaan.
JSA

------
Jari, thank you for confirming the reception of Radio Fly in Finland. Radio Fly appreciates your confirmation.

We have had reports from other people around the world but who have reported receiving our signal mainly on shortwave 5960. Our personnel are working on finalising the QSL and you we should be able to have one posted to you in due time.

Once again thankyou very much for your reception report.

James Kaltobie
Radio Fly,
Ok Tedi Mining Limited
P.O. Box 1, Tabubil