Re: Log

This message is sent by "Lowe Technical Services, USA" <loweusa@xxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> This message is sent by ahk@xxxxxxxxx (Anders Hultqvist)
> to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, but I do not consider this logging "hard.core",

Perhaps not for you but others might appreciate it.  So might not
want to read it. :-)

With 1 hour of daylight behind us here in ECNA, that is not a common
occurance. Listing items like that provide others who might still be
in darkness with clues which might cause them to check for the 120
meter Australians and Indos or even perhaps take a shot at R. Enga.

Having been a SWBC Dx'er for 25 years, I feel the most useful items
are those which keep interest and/or provide the catalyst for thought
for all concerned.

Thanks for your note and I will watch for your contributions.  No
doubt they will worthy for posting.

Lowe Technical Services, USA
(804) 340-0109

E-Mail: loweusa@xxxxxxxx