Re[2]: Administrivia

This message is sent by schaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michiel Schaay)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

In a message of Wed 23 Aug 95 03:36, hermod pedersen wrote to you:

 hp> Correct, if it wasn't for the distribution form of this list. As it is
 hp> not moderated I run a risk of getting lots of emails that I really do
 hp> not want - and that don't live up to the rules set for this list. So:
 hp> I vote for a moderator.

Yes, I agree with you.
We really don't want to end up in endless discussions on this list, do we ?
Let's make this a TIPS ONLY medium and have watchdog moderator.

 hp> Enough said.

OK.

73's,
Michiel.