Re[2]: Administrivia

This message is sent by hermod.pedersen@xxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This message was sent by "Lowe Technical Services, USA" <loweusaÉexis.net>
to hard-core-dxÉlists.kotanet.fi:

> >>"Sorry, but I do not consider this logging "hard.core", and I know
>you do not either.
>There is merit in all aspects of this discussion.  The more logs,
>the better as long as it is not BBC on 5.975.....  Those who don't
>think that a particular bit of information is not worth of their
>efforts may choose to to read it.

Correct, if it wasn't for the distribution form of this list. As it is
not moderated I run a risk of getting lots of emails that I really do
not want - and that don't live up to the rules set for this list. So:
I vote for a moderator.

>What is hardcore or not is a matter of personal perspective;
>critisism of which should be confined to private E-Mail and not
>posted to the list.

Correct, but as this is an unmoderated list it seems to me that we
need this open criticism in order to find a common, acceptable level.
The bad, or at least sad, solution for several subscribers would
ultimately be to, well, sign off.
I still vote for a moderator, as I don't think we need two sets of
rec.radio.shortwave (which is a _great_ list, which is wade through
regularly - and it doesn't wind up in my email in-box).
Enough said.
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx