HJIP's real name

This message is sent by Adam_Thomas#Tel3850 <at3850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello all,

today I've been listening to a Colombiam station on 1590 kHz.
The signal was usable but while emitting the id the signal
went down - as usual :) They signed off at 0509 UTC with their
id "Radio ...", "emisora colombiana HJIP" and the national anthem.
However the id didn't sound like the stations name mentioned in
the WRTH, e.g. "Radio Metropolitana" or "Radio Zona Metropolitana".

Can anybody help me getting the correct name?

Thanks

Thomas

Shortwave is for beginners, tropical bands for the advanced
and mediumwave for the hard-cores, ;-)

e-mail: b0019@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx