New Peruvian?

This message is sent by "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This morning (22/9) from 1104-1115 fade, I had a station playing
nonstop Peruvian huaynos on 6420.1 with a poor signal. With my
summer inactivity, I may have missed something in the DX
press, but there is nothing listed on this frequency in the new PWBR,
nor in the past three months of Fine Tuning or DX South Florida, so
I suspect a new station.

As with all my posts, feel free to pass this on.

Don Moore   MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Davenport, Iowa, USA
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx