Re: RCPT: Re: 90 mb DX/SWL + SINPFEMO

This message is sent by mschaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michiel Schaay)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995 09:17:19 CST, you wrote:

>This message is sent by "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>Confirmation of reading: your message -
>    Date:    29 Sep 95  1:21
>    To:      hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
>    Subject: Re: 90 mb DX/SWL  + SINPFEMO
>Was read at 9:17, 29 Sep 95.

Hello Don,

Your postings are always read with great interest here, but I do feel
that these type of confirmations are a waste of cyberspace bandwidth.
If everybody starts sending them, there would soon be a giant congestion
on the electronic highway ...

No harm intended, of course.

73's
Michiel
          -  Michiel Schaay     (mschaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  -
          -  Postbus 139, 3940 AC Doorn, The Netherlands  -
          -  Telefax: +31 343 416244                      -

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx