Canadian low power shortwaves

This message is sent by "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

All I've ever heard here in south Texas is CFRX. Have really tried to DX the
others but to no avail. Just have never heard them. Not even the parent
stations on the AM band! My reciever is an R390a with several rombic
antennas. Nice to live in the country now with all that space and no TV hash
or other power noise! By the way, CFRX comes in real well when another
powerhouse station isn't on the frequency. I only wish I could get the
others! Maybe I will some day.

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
E-mail to:
bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx