They on

This message is sent by "Lowe Technical Services, USA" <loweusa@xxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I haven't seen the Comoros listed in loggings at all in several
years.  This posting in the SWL newsgroup jogged my memory and I am
wondering if any one has tried/heard them in the last couple of
years.

WRTH95 lists 3330kHz (60kW) and 7260kHz (4kW) in parallel with mw and FM;
this may be a "should-be" rather than an "actually is". I would doubt
North American or European DXers would hear them, but maybe they're
audible in South Africa or Western Australia.

Lowe Technical Services, USA

E-Mail: loweusa@xxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.exis.net/lowe/zts1.htm

--