Re[2]: 930Khz UNID W/ BBC WS News 0400-0500 UTC

Re[2]: 930Khz UNID W/ BBC WS News 0400-0500 UTC

This message is sent by "Dan Ferguson" <Dan_Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This message is sent by rnewell@xxxxxxxxxxx (r.colin newell)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> 0400 Z  is late for the EAST CARIBBEAN ???
>
> Heck, I have heard Europe at that time of the evening
> on MW !
>
> It was'nt local time I was mentioning...  :-)

I guess I wasn't very clear on that.  0400 GMT is a bit late for most EC
stations to be operating; i.e., it's not prime time.  And at one time I think
BBC, DW & VOA ended their usage of RAM by 0330 or 0345.  Of course, they may
carry some BBC news just to have some.  News, that is.

dan

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx