AIR QSL's

This message is sent by Martin_Elbe@xxxxxxxxxxx (Martin Elbe)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi Chuck,

hcd>I am sending a follow up report to AIR Port Blair.  Anyone have a
hcd>feeling for what address I might use and improve my chances for
hcd>success?

AIR Port Blair, Dilanipu, Port Blair-744 102, Andaman Islands

hcd>I have heard that if you mail reports directly to the regional
hcd>station, they forward them to Madras where they are answered.

No. They forward them to New Delhi for verification. (At least they
forwarded my report!)
Bye,
Martin

## No mails greater 16 kB, not more than 64 kB/day, please! ##
## CrossPoint v3.02 ##
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx